Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanks to Marian from The Feature

I spent almost two hours yesterday chatting with Marian Crkon from The Feature, which has the excellent tag line 'Using Oracle Applications without losing your mind...'. This was my first interview for another Blog and I enjoyed it. Those who know me, are well aware of my ability to talk a lot and offer my thoughts an opinions without too much encouragement, but Marian has some good insight on Oracle Apps and blogging.

As I am a relative newcomer to the blogosphere, unless you count my experimental foray in 2004, I have been surprised by the number of blogs about Oracle Apps and how strong the community is. We're getting much better at blogging at Oracle, there are a number of Apps bloggers but we can do better and we should take a look at the work of places like The Feature and the other blogs listed to the left on my blogrollfor inspiration. Marian and I were both first round picks in OraBlog Tag that Jake started so you should certainly check that out too as a way to find some new and interesting blogs or new and interesting things about bloggers you think you know already.

If you are coming from The Feature to take a peak at what I do here, look around or do some tag surfing and see what sort of information I'm putting up. I hope you will check back again and find this an interesting and enjoyable place, add comments and tell me what you want to see more of in the coming weeks and months.

No comments: