Thursday, September 18, 2008

Financials Sessions at Oracle Open World 2008

A lot of people are asking when various sessions are, readers of this blog are probably interested in Oracle EBS financials, Helle posted on Oracle Mix a couple of useful links. I recommend looking at this pdf which lists all the financials sessions including demogrounds, apps lounges, presentations etc.

My session is listed there, I look forward to seeing some of your there.

Thursday 25th, 3:00 p.m.

Moscone West 2006

Are Intercompany Processing and Reconciliation Currently Pain Points for Your Enterprise?

David Haimes, Oracle; Helle Hennings, Oracle

I blogged last year about the meet the Experts Lounge, well this year it has been renamed to Applications Lounge. I haven't been asked to attend this year, so if you want to ask me any questions or provide feedback you'll have to come to the session above, find me at the DEMOgrounds, the Blogger Meetup or follow me in twitter, or use this blog all year round - remember customer interaction is not just for Oracle Open World, it's for life.

1 comment:

fusionscmtraininginhyderabad said...

The blog effectively captures the essence of the Financials sessions, making it an engaging read for finance professionals, tech enthusiasts, and individuals curious about the evolution of financial technologies. The keyword enhances the blog's discoverability for those seeking insights into financial innovations within the HCM context, while also signaling a connection between historical financial sessions and the broader capabilities of Oracle Fusion HCM.